Wednesday, September 7, 2011

10:04 PM - Day 1

I promise not to post so often in one day but I wanted to let you know how I am feeling right now after a day of "the cleanse."

Right now is the time I usually go and microwave me a plate of cheese crackers and sit on the couch with the hubster until I go to bed. But honestly, I don't know if it's in my head or a high from all the support, I am not hungry. I am thirsty and I just drank my 6th or 7th bottle of water today.

Dinner wasn't as bad as I anticipated in my last post. Denny did do me a solid and didn't cook. He ate leftovers from last night and I made the kids a little mac and cheese with veggies and didn't sneak any. I, on the other hand, ate more turkey deli meat, and half a sack of lighty steamed green beans and a small salad with balsamic vinegar on it (and I sat back and imagined it was on some yummy bread and not leaves...). It wasn't too bad because I LOVE me some balsamic vinegar. I will do that instead of the DISGUSTING Red Wine Oil and Vinegar Dressing I bought from Kroger last night.


Right now I feel (on a scale of 1 -10):
Energy Level: a 9, but I DO feel like I can go to sleep, no Jitters
Motivation: a 10, Thanks to all my support here and on Facebook
Nerves: an 8, I am calm and content
Stomach: a 7, I do want to eat, but I am not hungry, it's a habit I have to break
Pee: a 10?, I did a LOT of it today, like I was 8 months preggo again
Poop: a 9? Only once, I didn't want you to think this was THAT kind of cleanse, but it would have been nice to have a good shit or 2

Okay, I won't share that every day.

Reasons for Weight Loss:
I want to be skinny and cute
I want to be healthy for my kids and family
I want to be healthy for my future and be a good example to my kids
I want shop in the Mediums at Marshall's and Jacque Pennet (JC Penney)
I want to buy size 8 pants again (or a 6 would be fine)
I wanna shop in the Juniors section if I feel so inclined
I want to feel sexy in bed and not cover up my stomach all the time
I want better self-esteem
I want to wear a hottie Halloween costume next year
I want to feel cute at the pool next year
I want to share clothes with my mom and best friend
I don't want to be the fat chick on my team at work
I don't want to weigh more than my brother
I don't want fat rolls!
I don't want a double chin in my reflection when I look down at my phone to make a call

So at the end of Day 1, I say Mission Accomplished! I feel good and energized and because I didn't drink any soft drinks, and eat sugar and salty foods, I don't have that horrible "cut off my circulation" waist band tonight from my jeans and I don't look 4-5 months pregnant. Well, I do a little bit, but it is only Day 1 right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment